America's Remanufacturing Company (ARC) requires all carriers to follow these published policies when delivering freight to an ARC facility.
1. All deliveries must be scheduled using the ARC web portal
2. All truckload deliveries are allocated a 90-minute delivery window for the assigned dock appointment
3. Drivers not on site within the first 30 minutes of the assigned dock appointment will be considered as a cancellation and refused when on site
4. Drivers that arrive more than 30 minutes after their scheduled appointment time may be worked into an available dock at the discretion of the receiving manager
5. All inquiries related to dock appointments for deliveries to an ARC facility should be directed to email@example.com
6. This policy is subject to change and any updates will be available on this page.