CUSTOMER SUCCESS ADMINISTRATOR
America’s Remanufacturing Company (ARC) is a leading provider of services to support the circular (or green) economy. We work with Manufacturers and Retailers to collect, refurbish, and resell their returned goods. Due to the growth of our business, ARC is currently seeking a Customer Success Administrator (CSA) to act as the client advocate and work with internal departments to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied. The right candidate will work directly for the Customer Success Manager and with the Receiving Team members to create and manage RMAs; monitor receipt compliance; solve for RMA discrepancies and exceptions, and improve the overall client experience.
Successful candidates are proactive and passionate about creating great solutions for ARC clients. CSAs work with internal departments to facilitate all aspects of the ARC returns management solution.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. If you are the right person for this role, you should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
- Monitor receipts across all active ERP domains to ensure data accuracy
- Create, Monitor, and Close RMAs in the ERP domains
- Actively communicate with receiving team leads for start/end of RMAs
- Review and Track specialty program products
- Open, Close, and Upload EDI files
- Manage all client receiving exceptions
- Manage quarantine items and area to ensure no product stalls beyond seven (7) business days
- Manage Client Warranty Analysis programs from start to shipment
- Resolve client requests
- Solve receipt issues by client
- Address client requests in real-time
- Support client orders and product transfers
- Update customer order and shipment files
- Liaison with logistics to fulfill small parcel, LTL, and truckload shipment requests
- Work with client and ARC teams to support transfers to client DCs and stores
- Support online liquidation sales processes
- Review manifests; resize image files; translate ARC models to customer SKUs; save and transfer files
- Support warehouse team as appropriate to track listing submission, listing, closing, and shipment
- Communicate with ARC clients on key data:
- Upload, Transfer, or Email shipping related documents (BOLs, Manifests, etc.) to clients
- Promote clear understanding of ARC obligations and commitments to clients
- Actively engage Receiving, Processing, and Warehouse teams on SOW requirements and ad hoc client requests
- Maintain knowledge of company supply chain services
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Associate’s degree in business administration, communications, psychology or related field or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
To learn more about ARC, visit us online at www.arcaugusta.com.
To apply for this position, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.